1. Anyone still not convinced about the growth of virtual meeting spaces within business might like to check out the one created for the Virtual Edge Summit by Officepodz. More on this later in the week.
2. Twinity have expanded their virtual Berlin area. As of now, there’s a ‘be Berlin citystore’, which is part of the ‘be Berlin’ tourism marketing campaign. The citystore will play host to some further events and some round-table discussions to promote Berlin as an attractive tourist destination. The citystore can be found in the real world and in Twinity at Rochstraße 15, 10178 Berlin-Mitte.
3. The Alter Ego documentary on Second Life is now scheduled for screening this month: Friday 26th June at 10pm AEST. A review of the documentary is coming soon.
4. Gary Hayes has an interesting post to coincide with the widely misinterpreted “bombing” of ABC Island in Second Life. Those were the days.
5. Apparently it’s barbed wire and a concentration camp feel on the boundaries of the new adults-only test areas in Second Life.