Speech Palm Card Template for Microsoft Word

Screenshot_14_03_2015_11_35_amI’ve created a template to print your own speech palm card template for your kids’ school speeches or your own! In my case the school wanted palm cards of the size 10cm (100mm) by 7cm (70mm), so that’s the free template you can download in MS Word .docx format for free by clicking here.

If you need to create different sized speech cards than the template I’ve done, then just go into Microsoft Word’s Format > Document and navigate to the Page Setup window. In there you should see the ability to select different sizes, including the ability to ‘Manage Custom Sizes’. If you select that, you have the ability to create your own sized document (which is all I did to create the template you found here). Given the huge number of versions of MS Word I can’t really be more detailed than that I’m afraid.

Hope that takes one small piece of stress out of the speech creation experience!

Comments

1. Thank you so much

2. this Does not work terrible

3. If their was a dislike button i would spam it. blank pages are so helpful

4. So are snarky comments. If you check your downloads folder you’ll see the template is there – some browsers will create a blank page at same time as downloading the file. You’re welcome.

5. Works! thanks πŸ™‚

6. It works

7. Thank you! Now I can do oral presentations with ease

8. mahtaab says:

i had 20 speech cards…at firszt i was very excited…they i realised i have to print 20 diff pages…

9. uhehriqo says:

When you print make sure you click “print 6 per page” in print settings

10. Thanks David. Just what I was after. Cheers Rob .

11. This were super helpful! Thank you so much!

12. this is not my real name says:

I have a blank page? called speech card templates. what do I do? I clicked download in MS Word .docx format for free by clicking here. then I clicked template I’ve done. and the same thing happened a blank page HELP

13. It’s meant to be a blank page – it’s a template size for speech cards πŸ™‚

14. awesome template, sadly only just found this in last year of school…. wish i found it earlier

15. Glad it’s useful, even if only for a little while!

16. wow this is so good :))))) and so easy!

17. i’m confused i’m on mac but it still worked. how do i save it as a template

18. I’m really confused there is just a blank page that is really small? is that just me or did I do something wrong?

19. Right click on that ‘small page’ and save the template where you want it πŸ™‚

20. never mind I figured it out and it saved my life thank you so so so much

21. Rishi1234 says:

how do u print 6 per page?

22. Steve Cabrera says:

This was perfect for my sons year 3 public speaking. Printing 6 pages per sheet works a treat. Thanks heaps David.

23. You’re most welcome Steve, glad it worked well for you.

24. Cass Craven says:

Thanks for sharing David!

25. No problems Cass glad it was useful!

26. blank pages wow!! what is this πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ’©

27. You do understand what a template is don’t you?

28. Anonymous o_O says:

Literally all of the kids in my class use this. It’s super helpful and much easier then making them the perfect size yourself.

29. Thanks Charlotte so glad it’s useful!

30. Brilliant!
    Im speechless!
    Good on you for creating such a masterpiece!!

Your comments